Atka Chatlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia's Administration Application.

Go down

Nostalgia's Administration Application.  Empty Nostalgia's Administration Application.

Post by King--Nostalgia Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Chat username: Nostalgia
Forum username: King--Akuma

How long have you been apart of chatlands?
- I have been a part of chatlands for around 2-3 years.

Do you have any administration experience? If yes, please explain where, how long and what your duties were.
- I haven't had the chance to.

Do you have any personal strengths?
-Works well with others, Easy going, calm and collective. able to withstand tough situation with proper knowledge of what to do.

Administration frequently witness their friends breaking rules, about how would you handle this situation?
- I will give them the required warnings. if they proceed to cause mischief even after being told more than once. I will notify an admin and have the conversation on what to do of said person
Do you feel as if you work well with others? Explain.
- I honestly believe I work well with others, I have an inviting personality that naturally draws people to me.

Are you currently in school or employed?
-I am currently in High School, I will be looking for jobs once I turn 16 in July of this year.

Why do you feel as if you'd be a fantastic add on to the administration team?
- I believe I would be a valuable addition to the Misty Shadow Lands team, I can offer my artist skills to fix any poses, and or rooms. I am approachable. so if any user needs assistance I can provide. also, I am not afraid to enforce rules when needed.

Anything you feel as if we should know about you? Feel free to tell us here!
- I have nothing to conclude. If I did. I would say, I hope you all enjoy me on your staff. and hope we can be friends, not just "admins" on a site.

How can we reach you?
Deviantart?: Booki123.deviantart
Kik?:(If personal you may pm)
Email?: itspoodiepieee[at]gmail.com
Any other social media? (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. ect):
-Instagram; KiingAkuma
-Twitter; King--Akuma
King--Nostalgia
King--Nostalgia

Back to top Go down