Atka Chatlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidatsu's Administration Application

Go down

Hidatsu's Administration Application Empty Hidatsu's Administration Application

Post by Hidatsu Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Chat username: Ackron
Forum username: Hidatsu

How long have you been apart of chatlands?

Altogether I've been a part of chatlands for 9 years, roughly. I'm not sure of the exact month, but it's been that long.

Do you have any administration experience? If yes, please explain where, how long and what your duties were.
Yes, but not on a chatlands site. From 2012 to 2013 I was a site administrator for a roleplay group based on a wikifoundry site. I helped deal with disagreements by talking it out with all of the involved parties. Fortunately I never had to ban anyone, since most were understanding once I stepped in. I was also an admin in a cult (group) on the site vampirefreaks. I helped create new threads, kept the posts active and interactive, and I also helped invite new members. I was in charge of 10 daily post threads, so my activity was up there.

Do you have any personal strengths?
I like to help new people and show them the ropes. I also love roleplaying and writing, and i've been told i'm very good at it. It helps that I'm so happy writing. I also like talking to people to help them through anything that they need. I enjoy being a nice person.

Administration frequently witness their friends breaking rules, about how would you handle this situation?
I would talk to them by whatever means there will be available to talk privately, be it PM or a whisper, and ask them to stop. I'd give them the same amount of chances and warnings as I would any other member. Just because they're my friend, doesn't mean they get to do whatever they want. If they didn't like it, I'd remind them that the rules even apply to us admins and whatnot.

Do you feel as if you work well with others? Explain.
Yes, I actually work better in a group. Sometimes I lack the creativity to solve something on my own, and with a group you have everyone throwing ideas together. I find that in a group, some ideas are inspired only by what other people have said. I enjoy discussing and coming to a mutual agreement with a group. I always like group discussions because I feel like my opinions matter and are heard.

Are you currently in school or employed?
No, i'm disabled. And i'm working on getting my GED (when I can afford it) so I can go to college for animal behavior.

Why do you feel as if you'd be a fantastic add on to the administration team?
Because i'm me. I'm funny, witty, and tend to have a bright demeanor. I can tell jokes, too. And i'm always finding out neat little tidbits to throw out there. xD
But no, I think i'd be fantastic because I can bring some humor and smiles into this place, more than there already is.

Anything you feel as if we should know about you? Feel free to tell us here!
I'm a loose cannon! haha, not really. But I can get crazy hyper sometimes. That's just my ADHD kicking in. There are times though that I might not be able to get online, like for holidays or personal parties, but I'll let you know before hand. I also have another reason that I might be absent, but i'd rather PM that to someone to explain it further.

How can we reach you?
Deviantart?: Hidatsutenshi
WH forums: Ackron
Email?: Hidatsutenshi @ gmail.com
Any other social media?: FB is private, but I'll PM it to staff.
I'm also up for texts, too. That's also private, so I'll PM it to those who need it.

Hidatsu

Back to top Go down