Atka Chatlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazels application

Go down

Hazels application Empty Hazels application

Post by Sander Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Chat username: Sander
Forum username: Sander

How long have you been APART of chatlands? Currently the whole time its been open

Do you have any administration experience? If yes, please explain where, how long and what your duties were.
Gamma/Helper - Outcasts, Rogues and loners 2 weeks (Retired)
Alpha/Beta- Sovereign a month (retired)
Beta - Timber wolves 6 weeks (retired)

Do you have any personal strengths?
Seeing others, chatting happily with no problems is something I usually look out for. Though of all things my personal strength is going to be: Being helpful, and knowing I can do anything to help someone keeps me going.

Administration frequently witness their friends breaking rules, about how would you handle this situation? "<usermname> please stop <broken rule> if they don't stop after 3 warnings "Kick reason: You were given three warnings and didn't listen" Of course I would try my hardest to avoid kicking someone.

Do you feel as if you work well with others? Explain.
I get on with most people as I have no reason to dislike them

Are you currently in school or employed?
I'm in university currently and active around 3 pm - 1 am

Why do you feel as if you'd be a fantastic add on to the administration team?
I feel as though I would be able to help with a lot of things, rooms etc. and that I have had so much experience I feel I would make a great addition to the team

Anything you feel as if we should know about you? Feel free to tell us here!
Anything I harbour as a secret will remain with me (There are currently no secrets)

How can we reach you?
Deviantart?: XxHeavenTheCatxX
Kik?:(If personal you may pm) nope
Email?: I will not post this as it is my personal email
Any other social media? (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. ect): None yet

Last edited by Sander on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additions (Username changes ect.))

Sander

Back to top Go down